” For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favour lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning.“
“Rejoicing comes in the morning” is the manifestation of God’s supremacy over all sorrows, pains and even experiencing the face of God’s momentary anger – Irrespective of all things, God still gives joy.
Have you ever had a night when you thought that the morning was never to come? Have you lost hope because you thought the problem would never end? Have you been so disappointed that you thought you were no longer on God’s agenda? Have you ever been in any situation that you envisioned could never improve? My brothers and sisters, I have good news for you. Though sorrow and tears may presently exist, your joy is around the corner!
Look unto Jesus – the author and the finisher of your faith, this the way to joy. Regardless of the long sleepless night, joy cometh in the morning. God is about to visit you for good, because it is your turn for HIS divine inspiration and blessings-Praise HIS Name!!!
- Father, let the joy of my morning come, in Jesus Name.
- Lord, have your way in my household and let your power bring joy to my life, in Jesus Name.
- Father, do not allow any agent of darkness to interfere with my joy, in Jesus Name.
- Lord, let my joy be full, in Jesus Name.
- Father, send your powerful angels into all areas of my life that your Name may be glorified, in Jesus Name.
- Lord, my eyes are on you, let your power see me through all my wilderness experiences, in Jesus Name.
- Father, remember me and let my own joy cometh, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Have a blessed weekend.
Immanuel Fellowship Church